CACAO AND COCONUT MOUSSE WITH CHIA BERRY COULIS
Cacao and Coconut Mousse with Chia Berry Coulis by Madame Lu's Kitchen.
This cacao mousse is refined sugar free, gluten free and vegan, yet is rich and decadent.
- 1 can of Trade Aid Coconut Milk
- 1 cups of dates, soaked in hot water
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1 bottle of Blackcurrant or Blueberry CHIA
- seperate the coconut cream from the milk by simply stopping the cream from the top of the can. Put aside in a bowl.
- Add the dates and 1/2 cup of hot water to a high powered blender or food processor and blend on high until dates create a paste like consistency.
- Add the coconut cream and the cacao and blend again until combined.
- Pour into four glasses and chill in the fridge for four hours, or overnight to set the mousse.
- When ready to serve, add 1/3 of a cup of CHIA to each glass.
Serves 4 or 2 if you can't stop