HEMP BLISS BALLS
High protein, low sugar, on-the-go superfood snack crafted by Two Raw Sisters
- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup dates, soaked in boiling water for about 5mins
- 3 tbsp tahini or nut butter
- 4 tbsp cacao powder
- 1⁄4 cup Chia Sisters Hemp Powder
- 1 tbsp Chia Sisters Chia Seeds
- 2 tbsp water
- 1⁄4 cup dried fruit of your choice (such as goji berries, raisins, figs, apricots)
Place the rolled oats in a blender and blend until an oat flour forms.
Add the dates and blend until a paste is formed.
Add the tahini, hemp, chia seeds, water and dried fruit and blend until well combined.
Lastly add the cacao and blend until smooth.
Roll into balls and store in a snap lock container in the freezer (if you can wait that long).