VANILLA CHIA PUDDING WITH BERRY COULIS
Recipe by Leno of the Crazy Cucumber Blog
- 600ml almond milk (or try using Vigour Vitality nut butter mylk)
- a few drops of vanilla extract
- 6 tbsp chia seeds (get the best organic seeds around for $12kg here)
- 2-3 tbsp rice syrup, agave, coconut nectar or maple syrup
- 250g strawberries, washed and drained + 2 finely sliced berries for garnish
- fresh mint or edible flowers for garnish.
- Mix chia seeds with almond milk, vanilla and sweetener. Soak for 2-3 hours or overnight. (I like to soak it overnight and mix with fruits in the morning just before serving).
- Mix the strawberries in the blender until smooth.
- Use a glass or jar. For strawberry decor hold strawberry slices on the inner surface of the jar. It's easier than it sounds - if it's not holding just use a drop of maple syrup.