A Little Box of Sunshine is a collaboration of the best food and drink from Nelson, the nation’s sunshine capital.
Put a ray of sunshine in a friend, family member, colleague or customers day with a Little Box of Sunshine and personalised note.
Each box of sunshine has:
- two bottles of Chia Sisters Bottled by the Sun Fresh Pressed juice
- two bottles of Chia Sisters Sparkling
- two bottles of Chia
- 200 grams of Sublime Coffee
- a big bag of Proper Crisps
- 350 grams of Gluten Free YUM Granola (If YUM Granola is out of stock, we will replace this with a 700gm bag Chia Sisters Mum's Muesli)
- a pack of Little Beauties freeze dried fruit
- a pack of Penati Nut & Seed crackers
- a jar of Pic’s Nelson Boysenberry Jam
- a jar of Pic’s Peanut Butter
- an Annies fruit bar
- a personalised handwritten note (to be added at checkout).
Flavours may vary from what is shown in the photo. Please note we are currently out of the Hemp Smoothie so have replaced this with our Chia Sisters Sparkling.
Free shipping to any address in New Zealand. All orders are shipped via a trackable courier.
Please note we cannot guarantee delivery for Father's Day (Sunday 5 September) for orders placed after Tuesday 31 August.
Unfortunately we cannot offer most discount codes on this item as it is a collaboration of so many companies.
Service was easy & fast. We gave a box to a Nelson family member, & another to Wellington family. Both really appreciated dipping into their Nelson goodies, & welcomed a locally made gift. Perfect!
I've used the ability to purchase the 'Little Box of Sunshine' online and send to friends around the country as a gift - so easy. I love the look of the local product collection and all of those receiving the gift have raved about them and I'm sure will be buying more of them. I just need to gift one to myself to try them all out also. Thanks heaps team for the easy ordering, prompt dispatch and great communications. ... Will be doing more of these. Nicki
Loved everything included. Great way to try products new to me, and all NZ made...well worth it and the best type of mail