brain Function - Gut health - immunity
The goodness of CHIA has a direct impact on your health and wellbeing.
And we have done the tests to prove it.
Enjoy CHIA to improve your brain function, immune system, gut health, and energy levels.
Complete protein- Pre-biotics - omega 3 - Antioxidants - micro-nutrients
Chia is packed with complete protein. It is the only plant based protein (alongside its best mate quinoa) that has all eight essential amino acids.
Pre-biotics provide the best environment for healthy bacteria to grow in your gut.
Chia has more fibre than any other juice. It is fibre that makes you feel full, helps regulate blood sugar levels and is necessary for gut health. Most juices remove fibre.
Chia seeds are the world's highest plant source of omega 3. Omega 3 has been proven to improve brain and heart health and it will make your skin glow too. Plant sources of omega 3 are more sustainable than squeezing oil out of fish.
Chia seeds have huge levels of antioxidants, and hydrated chia seeds (like what we use in CHIA) have double that.
Antioxidants help to stop damage caused by oxidants. Oxidants are created when your body is fighting viruses and fending baddies like pollution, cigarettes, and alcohol. Oxidants can cause cancers and heart disease.
Chia is packed full of micro-nutrients. Just a few of them are listed below:
- iron is essential for the body to perform everyday functions. It is critical in transporting oxygen to muscles; lifting energy levels and boosting the immune system.
- calcium is the king of strong bones and teeth. On top of this it helps control blood pressure and keeps the gut healthy by maintaining a good PH.
- natural electrolytes are responsible for keeping the body properly hydrated so that muscles and nerves can function properly. They are lost every day when we sweat. If we combine an intake of electrolytes with water we can hydrate faster. Hydrated chia seeds hold 9 times their weight in water and 5 essential natural electrolytes which makes them the perfect way to rehydrate.
- magnesium is important for brain function and turning food into energy. It has been proven to reduce tiredness, improve the nervous system and help with muscle recovery. Did we mention its good for your teeth and bones too?
- selenium is critical to a healthy body. It is important for reproduction function, DNA production, and protecting the body from damage caused by infection.